In a recent issue of Yes magazine in Hong Kong, they had published an interview with TOP. Click here to read the original.
Q1: What are you busy with lately?
A1: Filming Alumnus and having World Tour concerts.
Q2: What is the newest work you received recently?
A2: SBS new drama “Jang Oek Jung, lives in love”, but I’m still considering.
Q3: Which country had you been to recently?
A3: London, England.
Q4: What is the happiest thing recently?
A4: AliveLondon was completed much better than expected.
Q5: What is the most surprising thing recently?
A5: Being picked number1 as ‘the idol who seem to be able to protect me if he lives beside me’
Q6: What are you troubled with recently?
A6: Whether to act in the new drama or not.
Q7: What is the thing you are looking most forward to recently?
A7: The arrival of 2013
Q8: Who did you take pictures with recently?
Q9: What is the most ridiculous thing recently?
A9: Everyone being worried about the end of the world prediction.
Q10: What are your goals recently?
A10: I hope to buy a house for my parents soon.
- On Twitter (121121)
- Taeyang: By the way how can you study English here?
- Seungri: Search how to write the words I wanna say and tweet. So that I can know what is wrong if I’m wrong. Help me, hyung ^………..^
- Taeyang: Okay! ㅋ I’m gonna study English more too!! ㅋㅋ
- Seungri: hyong! Enjoy!! hahahaha See u Tomorrow!!
- Se7en: [Replying to BaeRi convo] You guys look very awkward.
- Jaewook: [Replying to TY] It’s nice to see you two like this. -clapping hands symbol-
- G-Dragon: [Replying to TY&JW] "Are you want more?" [He's teasing TY&SR about the 'Are you want more'/'Do you want more' incident in Singapore.]
- In Osaka Dome concert 2 days later
- Taeyang: -mumbling-
- Seungri: You wanted to say 'shut up' (to me) didn't you?
- Taeyang: URUSAI! [Japanese for 'shut up'.]
- cr. @luekim @kristenkwak @sol_to_soul